RE: syntax highlighting in vim

Eric Blake wrote:
> Wrong again - alias expansion in bash starts ONLY at the
> first word, and only progresses on to the next word if
> the current alias expansion ended in a space.

I stand corrected. In the first job where I used
ksh, they had set up aliases for everything with
the spaces at the end (including ls and cd) and
added "convenient" aliases for some parameters.
Even though I've long since abandoned the use of
aliases for parameters, I've been keeping the
spaces at the end of my aliases thinking it was
more flexible.

That's it. I'm ditching the spaces.

gsw