RE: Making the command console stay on top

Thank you, Ehud!

You just saved me from writing a GUI that I didn't really have time to
do.
Yes, this one works on console windows, you can name the object you want
to float,
And limit it just to that, and it works if you start it before or after
the application.

Terry