setup.exe feature request

Folks,

First of all, thanks for all you do to make our lives in MS-land more
endurable!
Several recent enhancements to Setup have made it sooo much better.

For security or licensing reasons, we are frequently required to
download source tarballs and compile them ourselves.
To facilitate this, I would like to ask for these two associated
features to be placed into setup.exe:
- mark for download all sources for all packages in a selected group or
category
- mark for installation all uninstalled sources for all packages already
downloaded in a selected group or category

(I suppose it could somehow allow groups of the boxes under "Source" to
be checked off?)

(CC'd to Boeing OSS Toolkit product focal as FYI)

Ike Stoddard
Boeing NASA Systems