Re: big trouble

Shi Mu wrote:
i download the exe file to c:\downloads, then download the selected
packages to the same directory.
then i began to install from local directory (c:\downloads).
automatically it was installed under c:\downloads.
When the installation was complete, I click the cygwin.bat under
c:\downloads and it only appears for one second and disappear.
I have tried doing the installation from local again and at the same
time changing the directory to c:/cgywin, but always got the error
message "fail to change directory".
I tried physically to delete all the files and download the exe file
again. it got the error message saying "could not find cgywin1.dll"
Thanks for suggestions.

Please read and follow the problem reporting guidelines at:

Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html

Holliston, MA 01746