Re: fairly repeatable fork(?) errors in (contrived) test script

On Wed, Sep 21, 2005 at 09:13:09AM -0500, Tom Rodman wrote:
>All:
>
>I'm using the 9/19 snapshot. The sleep in the below test script seems to
>be required, otherwise the script could be simplified and still
>cause errors.
>
>The test script works (always?) without errors on 1.3.20.

1.3.20?  That is at least three years old.  There is nothing useful that
can be derived from quoting a regression from a version which is that
old.

I can't reproduce this, even with 81 repetitions instead of 9.  Please
see the snapshot reporting guidelines that I requested at
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2005-09/msg00419.html .

cgf