Re: Trouble making .so (undefined symbols)

Brian Dessent wrote:

There are 2 or 3 things you have to patch and they're all summarized by Gerrit in postings to this list.

I may have found the postings you refer to, but both include URLs to dead sites. Can you provide a direct link?

I tried building MySQL 4.1.13 myself, but I don't get a shared library. When I bull on ahead and try to link MySQL++ to that, I get errors there, which from Gerrit's first response problem isn't unexpected.

I'm configuring with:

./configure --without-server --enable-shared

I tried the same with 5.0.10, but had worse problems with it.