Re: different DLL....

Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please <at> cygwin.com> writes:

> OK, let's start here:
>
> >Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html

I'll manage to follow it.

> My WAG based on information so far is that your Cygwin installation isn't
> current.  You should make sure it is.  A good indication that you're out-
> of-date would be that you can't stop or start these services (i.e. you'll
> get complaints from net start/stop about the services being in an invalid
> state).

My cygwin installation must be current since I've removed the packages and
re-downloaded all packages and done the re-installation for all on Saturday
(2005/07/30).

In fact, I always choose the current installation of all packages (including all
optional packages) for each cygwin update.

Thanks.

Jason