Re: Please test: bash-3.0-10 and readline-5.0-4

> Eric Blake wrote:
> > + bash now recognizes c:\ as an absolute, not relative path, for the cd
> > builtin and for command execution
>
> BTW: I just wanted to mention that Mozilla configure still fails, the
> strange thing AFAIK here is that a test from command line (cygwin here,
> but same results with Windows command line) converts the path correctly
> (also with the "old" bash) but from the configure script it fails. See
> this test with a script:

setup.exe has a limitation that it runs postinstall scripts with /bin/sh if
it exists, and that there is currently no clean way to uninstall
/bin/sh when upgrading bash.  Therefore, I bet that the bash
postinstall script that tried to upgrade /bin/sh failed, because running
the script with /bin/sh cannot upgrade /bin/sh, so now your
"bash --version" and "sh --version" report different values.  The
solution, then, is to "cp /bin/{bash,sh}", then try Mozilla again.

--
Eric Blake