Re: Python 2.4.1 locking bug. (was: Re: rebaseall failure?)

On Jul 28, 2005, at 6:02 PM, Williams, Gerald S (Jerry) wrote:
On the other hand, I verified at the time that the semaphore
solution worked under Cygwin Python, so I wouldn't expect it
to be a problem even if the change just took place. However,
it could potentially help in isolating the problem.

Thanks, I'm interested too, but I won't be looking at it personally until I've produced (or failed to) an even simpler test case...
--Doug