sshd forks and fails

HallÃchen!

After some trouble with the sshd service, I re-installed the whole
Win2k.  The result is that I've come one step further than before.

The process starts, but sshd doesn't let me in.  I've set
CYGWIN="ntsec tty".  All sshd-related files in /etc/ have their
owners, groups, and permissions set to what it was after
sshd-config-host had been run.

I switched off Privilege Separation (it was on after
sshd-config-host), but the rest is set to default values.

If I try to log in via ssh, I get

on the remote machine.  At the same time, the line

762068650 [main] sshd 864 fork_copy: linked dll data/bss pass 0 failed, 0x33B000..0x33B040, done 0, windows pid 116, Win32 error 487

is added to /var/log/sshd.log.  Apparently sshd folks the child
process 116 which provokes an "invalid address" error 487.

What can I do about it?

TschÃ,
Torsten.