RE: Link problem when building cygwin1.dll (parsing cygwin.def)

Dave,
I'm still having this problem. I configured cygwin to be in UNIX mode (all mounts are binaries) and added the packages you mentioned.

Should I try to build the code from the cygwin itself rather than the one from the CVS?

Attached is the cygcheck output.

Thanks,

Eitan