Re: Is the Cygwin installation process likely to change significantly anytime soon?

On 7/25/05, Larry Hall wrote:
> At 04:20 PM 7/25/2005, you wrote:
>
> >  - URL of setup help page: http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/setup-net.html
>
> I expect this is also unlikely to change any time soon.  If documentation
> needs change, it could but that's really up to the maintainer for the
> User's Guide.

As said maintainer, I'll confirm that URL will not change any time soon,
and add that I'd be happy for any feedback from a real author (and his
editors ;) about the clarity and/or coverage of the setup.exe help page
and the User's Guide in general.