Is the Cygwin installation process likely to change significantly anytime soon?

Hi,

I'm writing a little bit about the Cygwin platform for an O'Reilly C++ book, scheduled for release later this year. Since I've found package selection using setup.exe to be a little tricky, I've written a detailed decription about how to install everything, how to install just the development tools, and how to install just g++, make and their prerequisites. I'd like the book to be useful for several years, however, so I'm a little nervous about providing information that is likely to change soon. Therefore I'd like to know if there are plans to change the installation process in the near future. For example, it would be very helpful to know how stable the following features of the current installation process are:

- Name of setup utility: setup.exe
- Link to setup.exe from cygwin.com: "Install Cygwin Now"
- Link to setup help page from cygwin.com: "get help on using setup.exe"
- URL of setup help page: http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/setup-net.html
- Tree view for package selection, including toggling between "Default", "Install", "Reinstall" and "Unistall" and the "Bin?" label above the column of checkboxes for binary packages.

As a fallback I can always say "to install Cygwin, go to cygwin.com and follow the instructions" -- but I'd rather give more substantive advice if possible.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Jonathan Turkanis