Re: gcc 3.4.4 bug

Please submit a bug report at http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html and include my address in the CC list, thanks.

Gerrit

John M. Gravley wrote:

I have found an apparent bug in Cygwin gcc 3.4.4. The attached test case (and the code it's derived from) works as expected with Cygwin gcc 3.3.3 with the exact same Cygwin install except the compiler packages. It also works fine with various versions of gcc on other platforms, including 3.4.2 (FC3) and 4.0 (FC4).

The test case is all attached files except cygcheck.out.

I can't swear this is a minimal test case, but I was not able to get it smaller. Also, the bug only presents itself when the base class code is in a library. If you include it in the main file or just link it in as a .o, the code works fine.

John