Quick question about your site

Hi,

I took a look at your site a couple of hours ago...
and I want to tell you that I'd really love to trade links with you. I think
your site has some really good stuff related to my site's topic of packaging
and would be a great resource for my visitors as it deals with some great
aspects of packaging that I'd like to give my visitors more information about.

In fact, I went ahead and added your site to my Packaging i Resource Directory at
http://packagingi.com/allpackaging

Is that OK with you?

Can I ask a favor? Will you give me a link back on your site? I'd really
appreciate you returning the favor.

Thanks and feel free to drop me an email if you'd like to chat more about
this.

Best wishes,

Andy
packagingi.com
P.S. When you do link back, there's some suggested code to use at
http://packagingi.com/addurl

//