Re: Brief, simple guide to cygwin

If someone does have time to correct the misleading things I would be
most grateful, as obviously I do not wish to spread misinformation!

rxvt - this is a 'terminal client' or an alternative to that dos box popup. You need it to display various programs (vim, mutt etc.) correctly.

I think this can be done using the default dos box, although rxvt is very nice because it works well OTOB.

The ISC Bind tools are extremely useful for DNS related queries. Among them are "dig", "nslookup", "host".

IIRC Windows comes with an nslookup by default.

I don't personally see anything else wrong, but I probably missed some.