Re: ssh problems

At 10:58 PM 7/20/2005, you wrote:
>> I'm not sure what's holding you back now...
>
>Mainly the fact that I'm fine with starting my own sshd, even if its
>manual.  (I'll try a quick strace.)

Actually, I meant this differently than you took it I think.  I was
lamenting that I couldn't think of a reason that sshd would run from
the command line and not from cygrunsrv.  Obviously, where you can
run it from the command line, that does give you an option that you
didn't have heretofore, as you imply.  Well, hopefully you'll find
something interesting in the strace that points the way to a running
service as well.

Holliston, MA 01746