Re: cygwin 1.5.18 breaks gcc 2.95 compatibility

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005, Krzysztof Duleba wrote:

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

Maybe you can recompile gcc-2.95 if you really must use it?
Do you know where can I find cygwin sources, or at least cygwin patches?
It was removed from the repository in 2003:

However there are stale mirrors out there where it is still available,
e.g. here:
http://programming.ccp14.ac.uk/ftp-mirror/programming/cygwin/pub/cygwin/release/gcc2/

Thanks for the link. Since cgf fixed the problem, I don't need the sources now, but they might come in handy in future.

Just is case you do, you can also download older Cygwin source/binary packages via the Cygwin Time Machine:

http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/index.html#cygwintimemachine

Krzysztof Duleba

-- Peter A. Castro <doctor@fruitbat.org> or <Peter.Castro@oracle.com> "Cats are just autistic Dogs" -- Dr. Tony Attwood