Re: 1.5.18-1: /bin/cygrunsrv: Error enumerating services: OpenService: Win32 error 5:,Access is denied.

At 01:27 PM 7/19/2005, you wrote:
>Larry Hall wrote:
>>>Yes, I do.  I'm running sshd.
>>OK, than there is _some_ cause for concern.  But it just indicates that 'cygcheck' (through 'cygrunsrv') could not access the services for some
>>reason.  Presumably, you'd get the same result from 'cygrunsrv -L'.  At
>>this point, I have no idea why you would see this problem though.
>Yup:
>
>$ cygrunsrv -L
>cygrunsrv: Error enumerating services: OpenService:  Win32 error 5:
>Access is denied.

OK, as expected.  Are you performing this operation over an ssh connection
using pubkey authentication?  If so and you're not also logged into this
machine locally as the same user, that *might* be a problem.

Holliston, MA 01746