Re: 1.5.18-1: /bin/cygrunsrv: Error enumerating services: OpenService: Win32 error 5:,Access is denied.

Larry Hall wrote:
At 10:55 AM 7/19/2005, you wrote:
Larry Hall wrote:
At 10:34 AM 7/19/2005, you wrote:
When I run "cygcheck -svr > cygcheck.txt" I get that error message on stderr. Is that anything to be concerned with?
No, not really. Do you have any Cygwin services installed?
Yes, I do. I'm running sshd.
OK, than there is _some_ cause for concern. But it just indicates that 'cygcheck' (through 'cygrunsrv') could not access the services for some
reason. Presumably, you'd get the same result from 'cygrunsrv -L'. At
this point, I have no idea why you would see this problem though.
Yup:

$ cygrunsrv -L