Bash/strtoimax error on setup

I was just updating my Cygwin installation.  When it was done, I
noticed that there was a dialog box on the screen, labeled "Error
Starting Program", saying "The BASH.EXE file is linked to missing
export CYGWIN1.DLL:strtoimax."  The Setup window had completed the
installation by that point, and all of the postinstall files seemed to
marked as .done.  (The dialog box will not go away, no matter how many
times I click "OK", and it's always on top.)

When I started up bash, it said "BASH: /usr/bin/kpsexpland: /bin/sh:
bad interpreter: No such file or directory", and it's true that I
don't seem to have a /bin/sh.  I can fix that by linking /bin/bash.exe
to /bin/sh, but I'm curious as to what might have caused this...I
thought the ash/bash upgrade was all settled.

--
--Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/alfvaen/ )
Song In My Head--Rupert Hine:Living In Sin