Shortcut problem on Win XP

Hi!
I wan't to be able to run a fontforge script (with the cygwin version of fontforge running on a Win XP) from a PHP script, and I'm not sure if it's the easiest way to go, but I thought of making a shortcut that the PHP script could run... but how do I do that?

The command i want to run looks like this:
fontforge -script fontscript.pe arg1 arg2 arg3

Could you please tell me how to do it, or at least point me to some information that shows me.
Best regards /Jacob