xmllint stopped working?

It appears that xmllint has stopped working in recent CygWin versions.

Specifically, the use of an entity defined in an XML file triggers the following:

---------
> xmllint --noout --schema ParadigmDefn.xsd TestSuite/Paradigms.Defn.xml
Unimplemented block at /instsoft/libxml/uploaded/libxml2-2.6.20/xmlschemas.c:23832
Element '{http://lodl.ldc.upenn.edu/ParadigmDefn.xsd}DisallowedFeatureValues':
Element content is not allowed, because the type definition is simple.
TestSuite/Paradigms.Defn.xml fails to validate
---------

These same files used to pass xmllint fine, and they still do when I run xmllint on a FreeBSD system.

The xsd in question is too large to post in this msg, but here's a sort of minimal XML file that will trigger the error:

---------

<!DOCTYPE ParadigmDefn
    [ <!ENTITY Clitic2 "foobar"> ]

<ParadigmDefns xmlns ="http://lodl.ldc.upenn.edu/ParadigmDefn.xsd";
xmlns:xsi ="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xsi:schemaLocation="http://lodl.ldc.upenn.edu ParadigmDefn.xsd"
Title="Paradigms"

<POS category="V0">
<Paradigm name="tenses" constant_features="3sgS-">
<FeatureValueSet >
<DisallowedFeatureValues> &Clitic2; </DisallowedFeatureValues>
</FeatureValueSet>
</Paradigm>
</POS>
</ParadigmDefns>
---------

I'm not sure of the exact date when this started happening, but I just noticed it yesterday. I downloaded the latest CygWin update today, and xmllint is still not working.

BTW, I am inexperienced with XML, so it could be that the above is due to s.t. that I'm doing wrong--but as I say, at least one other implementation of xmllint accepts it.

And it could be that there's a better place to report this bug. I looked for an libxml site on sourceforge, but only found libxml2 (= libxml++).
--
Mike Maxwell
Linguistic Data Consortium

	"When I get a little money I buy books;
          and if any is left I buy food and clothes."
	--Erasmus