Re: Missing symbols for linker called from gcc

"Michel, Gustave A CIV N62306" wrote:

> I've recently updated the cygwin (from 1.3.4-3) my standalone Win2K box, and gcc is failing because of missing symbols.  Here is a session:

If you had a Cygwin that ancient chances are you also had a prehistoric
binutils without the pseudo-reloc support.  This is why we ask for
people to provide "cygcheck -svr" output, because without it we are just
guessing at what versions of things you are trying to use.  So, since
you didn't provide enough information I would say as a wild guess to
make sure that you have the current version of both gcc and binutils.

Brian