Re: strtoumax could not be located in...cygwin1.dll

Eric,

Thanks for the comments. after i had posted i went to a different mirror
and did get 1.5.18, but that exhibited a different error (which had
alreayd been reported on the mailing list), so i reverted back to 1.5.17
(with the same problem).

i have attached the cygcheck output to this for you to have a look at.

Thanks again,

Mike