Re: Updated: perl-5.8.7-2

Tim,

Do you have a package for which I can use for tests (so I just need to call `make test` or `perl Makefile.PL && make test`

I was just using the test script I posted earlier. An even shorter
alternative would be

#!/usr/bin/perl
use Win32::Shortcut;
system 'pwd';

I guess an automated test package could require all the packages that
have associated DLLs and then issue a fork.

This seems to work with some of the included extensions. I meant a package from which I can build Win32::Shortcut. I fetched the original source, but cannot build it. But it is not urgent, Reini wants to integrate it with libwin32 anyway.

Gerrit