Re: How to add 4K of scratch space at the bottom of the stack using C instead of C++?

Yu-Cheng Chou wrote:

> I have module.dll that was created by using command line "gcc -shared -o
> module.dll module.c" in cygwin.
> When I run "msvc-cygload -v -cygwin module.dll" in cygwin, error messages
> listed below occurred.

As has been already pointed out, you have to load cygwin1.dll first,
initialize it, and then load your DLL.  The whole cygload thing is for
cygwin1.dll only, it will not work for anything else.  After the Cygwin
DLL has been loaded and initialized you should be able to load your DLL
that depends on the Cygwin DLL normally, without any special procedure.
If you try to load your DLL directly Cygwin will not be initialized
properly, and if you try to locate the Cygwin initialization routine in
your DLL it will fail (because it exists only in the Cygwin DLL.)

Brian