Re: How to add 4K of scratch space at the bottom of the stack using C instead of C++?

> > > I downloaded the cygload package, set up the MSVCDir for my system,
> > > and
> > > used c:\cygwin\bin\make to run the Makefile. The msvc-cygload.exe was
> > > successfully created. However, when I run msvc-cygload.exe, error
> > > messages listed below occurred.

> > 1.  You're running cygwin 1.5.18?
> > 2.  What version of Visual Studio are you using?
> > 3.  Did you try "cygload -v" to see how far it got before it crashed?

> I was running 1.5.17 originally. The msvc-cygload.exe works for cygwin
> 1.5.18.
> I used Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003.
> I think the error caused by the older version of cygwin.
>
> Thanks

I have module.dll that was created by using command line "gcc -shared -o
module.dll module.c" in cygwin.
When I run "msvc-cygload -v -cygwin module.dll" in cygwin, error messages
listed below occurred.

Connecting to cygwin...
Warning! Stack base is 00130000. padding ends at 0012FFC0. Delta is 64.
Stack variables could be overwritten!
Initializing cygwin...
GetProcAddress(cygwin_dll_init):  The specified procedure could not be
found. (127)

Is it because I created module.dll in the wrong way?
How to fix it?
Thanks

Here is the module.c

//module.c