Re: Inconsistent behavior for Win32 executable: starting from bashvs. starting from cmd.exe

Hi,

Thanks for hints from Igor Pechtchanski and Dave Korn. The problem
was indeed PATH variable on cygwin side. I made a typo and defined
PATH under cmd.exe only as cygwin\bin directory and same invalid
address error was result (surprise, surprise :). After few trial/error
cycles the fix was to add ClearCase bin directory to the PATH under
cygwin !!! Don't ask me why.

However, program is now working properly also if started from bash.

Thank you very much for help,
Bye,
Ljubo

P.S.
My PATH under windows is huge, and I redefined windows PATH in
cygwin to avoid too long "search" times, e.g. if pressing TAB at empty
line and similar. However, as my problem shows, this praxis has some
risks.