Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: ncurses-5.4-2, libncurses8-5.4-2, libncurses-devel-5.4-2, ncurses-demo-5.4-2

PS>>One of these packages seems to be giving me grief.
PS>> I keep getting "Download Incomplete.  Try again?"
PS>> when I try to include them using setup version
PS>> 2.457.2.2 and the mirros site ftp://gnu.kookel.org.
PS>>
PS>>I try to install everything. My cygcheck. -s -v -r
PS>> output is attached. I'm getting the following error
PS>> when I run cygcheck:
PS>>
PS>>cygcheck: dump_sysinfo: GetVolumeInformation() failed: 31

LH> That could be the problem:
LH>
LH> #net helpmsg 31
LH>
LH> A device attached to the system is not functioning.
LH>
LH> Seems like you have a hardware problem that could
LH> be getting in the way.

Thanks for the help Larry.

I was also experiencing the same setup problem with two other machines that didn't have the cygcheck problem. After the base-files and tiff packages became available on gnu.kookel.org, setup ran to completion successfully. It even worked on the machine with the cygcheck problem and that machine still has the cygcheck problem after a successful update.

Maybe it was a package dependency problem.

Sorry for the noise.

Pete