Re: Hopefully unsual issue

I copied a psudo snapshot from mirrors.kernel.org as mentioned, using ncftpget. Althought this does not resolve my issue of connecting to cygwin.com:80 I was able to install from the local directory, everything except those 4 packages.

Running setup again, it gpfs immediatly on the on the same packages. My guess is that those packages aren't supposed to be installed in a clean setup, though mhash seems like it doesn't belong in that mix.

Ahh, I neglected to grab setup.ini after doing so, I was able to run setup.exe w/o incident.

-Joe