Re: rebaseall now not usable because bash now dynamically linked to some DLLs.

Brian Dessent wrote:
Max Bowsher wrote:

rebaseall needs no processes to be using cygwin DLLs apart from cygwin1.dll
itself.

Did you not read the lengthy thread on this? It started roughly here <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2005-07/msg00284.html> and ended here <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2005-07/msg00319.html>.

I don't read everything, I just skim subject lines usually. "Perl Win32::Shortcut screws up fork" didn't really catch my attention.

Granted, there was the final email titled "rebaseall (temporary?) patch" - I guess I just missed that one.

Max.