Hopefully unsual issue

Hi,

Don't know how long this has been an issue, it's been over a month.

I cannot reach port:80 cygwin.com. I can ping cygwin.com and I can ftp to it, but I cannot access the web. I have no filters in place to stop me from reaching there. Currently hoping for a responce from my ISP in regard to the issue. I also pestered support@redhat.com...

I'm guessing I've downloaded cygwin too may times in the past and my priveleges have been revoked :o Who did I annoy??? How???

As may be aware, this means I cannot install cygwin. After installing the latest Clamwin, I've run into versions issues... Now I'm jonesing for a working cygwin.

I trying to skirt this issue of no cygwin.com:80 by downloading a mirrored copy of cygwin packages. This however is met with the setup GPFing on various packages:
_obsolete/fileutils
mhash
_obsolete/sh-utils
_obsolete/textutils

Unchecking these packages seems to help, but there's an awful lot of stuff in misc packages and takes a while to install up to the next package that gpf's. :/

Any thoughts of wisdom for me?

-Joe