Re: cugwin+mspgcc

On Sun, Jul 10, 2005 at 07:10:50AM -0700, dary weiss wrote:
>Having downoladed cygwin.exe and installed it on my machine windows2000
>and also msp-gcc compiler (all versions i have tried )but i got error
>message telling that that version of cygwin1.dll in incompatible with
>that of msp-gcc compiler .
>
>I checked the size of both files, which was different.  I would be very
>grateful if you could tell me how to overcome this problem or which
>version of msp-gcc compiler is well suited with cygwin.  Looking
>forward to hearing from you soon.

Sorry but we don't provide either a "cygwin.exe" or a "msp-gcc" compiler.
You're going to have to go to the place where you downloaded these two
packages for help.

Our web site is http://cygwin.com/ .  You install the cygwin
distribution by running "setup.exe" and that installs all of the
standard packages.  If that is what you've done and msp-gcc is
conflicting with the standard cygwin distribution, then you really do
need to contact the provider of msp-gcc.