question for libtiff maintainer

(ok, sorry 'bout the confusion)

I've check the mail archive and the last correspondence about libtiff happened last October, when v3.7.0beta2-1 was introduced. At the time there was a question raised about the danger of the LZW patent. Everything that I've read says the patent has expired and the algorithm is now in the public domain.

Is there anything else (like maybe... free time) preventing the update to version 3.7.3? Is there anything I can do to help?

Thanks,
Thom