Re: Perl Win32::Shortcut screws up fork

Eric Blake wrote:

> Or, you could make rebaseall a #!/bin/ash script, which would require that
> we never kill ash from the distribution, while freeing you from bash's
> dynamic linking.

Ah, hadn't thought of that.  This seems like the best short-term
solution, since it involves minimal changes.  The only potential problem
is that it requires that the user upgrade their 'ash' package, but they
would have to also presumably upgrade their 'rebase' package too
anyway.  I don't think anyone here wants to try to support people that
refuse to upgrade certain packages to 'Curr', so it's not a big deal.

Brian