Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bash-3.0-7

Eric Blake wrote:

A new release of bash, 3.0-7, is available, replacing 2.05b-17.

I just installed bash 3.0-7 and immediately noticed my colors where gone and my delete key no longer worked.

Anyways I'm a bit clueless but it seems something wierd is happening to ~
I can verify my profile is executed and my .bash_profile and .bashrc are not.

When I start the shell I see this...

------------------
jlambert@agamemnon ~
$ ls .b*
.bash_history  .bash_profile  .bashrc

jlambert@agamemnon ~
$ env | grep ^USER=
USER=jlambert

jlambert@agamemnon ~
$ env | grep ^HOME=
HOME=/home/jlambert

jlambert@agamemnon ~
$ cd ~

jlambert@agamemnon /home
$ ls
jlambert  postgres

What happened to my tilde?
It looks like it points to /home instead of /home/jlambert
How do I fix this?

Thanks

--
J. Lambert