New to Cygwin - Problems with Cygwin NFS

Hi,

I've been trying to configure Cygwin NFS running on a Windows 2003
Server machine (machine: testwin2k3) to export directories so that I can
eventually use these directories as home directories on Solaris
machines.

I got Cygwin and Cygwin NFS installed, and somewhat working, but am
having problems with the uids of files being created on the NFS
directories.

On my test Solaris system, I have a test user, "jim1", with uid=1000 and
gid=1000.  In Cygwin NFS, I have /etc/exports configured to export
"/hometest/jim1" to machine with IP address 192.168.0.201 (for now):

/hometest/jim1	192.168.0.201(rw,...)

I was finally able to get "su - jim1" on the Solaris machine to work,
and I can see that it has indeed mounted the directory that I exported
from Cygwin NFS.

However, if I try to create a file after "su - jim1", the uid on the
file is set to nobody (uid=18?).  The gid seems to be ok, it's just the
uid on the files that seems to be wrong.

I've tried to add a "map_static=/etc/nfs/server.map-jim1":

/hometest/jim1	192.168.0.201(rw,map_static=/etc/nfs/server.map-jim1)

 where the /etc/nfs/server.map-jim1 file has:

uid	18	1000
gid	1000	1000
uid	1000	1000
gid	1000	1000

but, to no avail.

I've also tried setting "anonuid=1000,anongid=1000", but got the same
results.

I've restarted the 3 Cygwin services in between each server.map and
exports change, but no matter what I've tried :(...

Can anyone tell me how I can get Cygwin NFS to set the uid on the files
properly, to uid=1000?

Thanks in advance,
Jim