Re: Qestion about Bash Fork Resource Temporily Unavailable for NS2.28 and NS2.27

At 02:28 AM 7/6/2005, you wrote:
>Hi, Larry,
>
>What is virus programing, I don't think that I have
>it.

I said "virus program".  That would be something like
Norton AV, McAfee VirusScan, etc.

>I run my machine same as a year ago, and cygwin
>problem happens just this time. I confused.

And I expect there are lots of things that have changed
on your machine in that time as well.  Tracking down the
culprit is not easy, that's true.

>Could you
>possibly download ns2.28 and install it in your
>cygwin?

I'm not saying that I won't do this.  Just that I'm not highly
motivated to download 57MB of source and try to build it.  If I
do however, I will report my results as part of this thread.

>While I use
>ns-allinone-2.28-cygwin-binaries.zip, I can't gunzip
>this file in cygwin. I don't know why. Hope you would
>have some ideas.

zip files aren't the same format as gzip files.  You'll want to
unzip the ns binaries with WinZip or Cygwin's 'unzip' utility
(which is part of the unzip package, if you don't have this already).

Holliston, MA 01746