Re: Missing packages? (Newbie)

Thanks. The thing is, when I look at the "full" or "not installed"
view in setup.exe, I can't find the packages I want to install.
Clicking on "Math" in category view doesn't expand the view, for
instance. I remember seeing emacs somewhere, too, but it isn't in
setup.exe now. And the only thing I find in the "not installed" view
is gcc-testsuite. Any thoughts?

Rex