Re: Qestion about Bash Fork Resource Temporily Unavailable for NS2.28 and NS2.27

At 11:15 PM 7/3/2005, you wrote:
>Hi, Larry,
>
>So, you suggest I use cygwin 2.05b-17 that I am using
>now. I don't have other memory cosuming process runing
>while I use Cygwin, but since I use correct Cygwin
>version, how can I solve the problem. I still need
>your help.

Well so far, everything that you've described and provided as info sounds
fine.  You'll need to provide a short simple example that allows others
to try what you're doing so we can see if anyone can reproduce the problem
you're having.  You could also try running the command that causes the
problem you report under 'strace.exe' and see if the output from it helps
localize the area where you're having the problem.  The "Resource temporarily
unavailable" message coincides with EAGAIN (error # 11) so you could check
the resulting trace to see if this error code appears and where and when.

Holliston, MA 01746