Re: Linking a (.a) and a (.dll) to an appl in cygwin

Sure,
I will give u the actual problem clearly
Actually i am using a glut libary in cygwin that is static and is
native of cygwin. this library i am using in the presentation
layer(consider). At the network/transport layer i am using a third
party supplied dynamic library of windowsXP. In the presentation layer
now when i call glutStrokeCharacter() with GLUT_STROKE_ROMAN as the
font type the application throws an errror saying "font not found".
But when i remove the windows library it works fine. I feel that the
windows dynamic library breaks the glut static library of cygwin. Is
my explanation enough or if no kindly let me know i will further
explain.

Reg
Kaliraj K