Re: Qestion about Bash Fork Resource Temporily Unavailable for NS2.28 and NS2.27

Hi, Larry,

So, you suggest I use cygwin 2.05b-17 that I am using
now. I don't have other memory cosuming process runing
while I use Cygwin, but since I use correct Cygwin
version, how can I solve the problem. I still need
your help.

Thanks,

--- Larry Hall