Re: Qestion about Bash Fork Resource Temporily Unavailable for NS2.28 and NS2.27

Hi, Larry,

Do you mean I should install bash 3.0-2 to solve this
problem? Where is the bash test version? I have run
Cygwin well a year up to these days I intalled it
again. My memory is big enough. I would appreciate if
you would let me know.

Thanks,
--- Larry Hall