Re: Please try latest snapshot -- pthreads mutex users please note

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 04:21:20PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 01:09:21PM -0700, Peter Rehley wrote:
>>My tests indicated that the changes are working correctly.
>
>You did try the snapshot, right?  I neglected to mention that I had to
>make some corresponding changes to the DLL beyond the below changes.
>I don't know exactly when I did that.  I made the below changes on 6/9
>but I made more changes on 6/11.  So, any snapshot since that time
>would have these changes.

Sigh.  Multitasking strikes again.

I *do* know when I did that.  That's why I included the information in
the above.  I just forgot to take out the sentence that said I didn't
know when I made the change.  I included it and then thought "That's silly.
I can find out easily" but then forgot to remove the sentence and...

TMI

cgf