Re: Qestion about Bash Fork Resource Temporily Unavailable More

Question NS wrote:

> I always suffered "Bash Fork Resource Temporily
> Unavailable More" while I tried to install Ns-2.27 in
> Cygwin, it shows below, I have attached makefile of

Try using the 2.x version of bash.  I experienced similar errors with
bash 3.x during large configure/build scripts, and switching back to 2.x
seemed to prevent it from happening.  This is a total cop-out because if
there is a bug in bash it needs to be fixed rather than ignored, but
it's still worth a try.

Brian