Re: [Ghostscript] Request: Add CFAX device for SFF support

Rajesh Balakrishnan wrote:

--- "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit@...> wrote:

Please add a GhostScript CFAX device for SFF output

This patch adds the option for the CFAX device to GhostScript.
You need it to produce raw fax files (SFF):

http://www.shellbang.org/files/ghostscript-gnu-cfax.diff

Thanks Gerrit for the update.  I shall look at it.
Is the CFAX device widely used by Cygwin users?

Not as long as it is not officially available;)

I want to build Asterisk and Caiviar, maybe more telephony related
packages, there is currently no free package available for Windows
which enables CallBack like you can do with Asterisk & the CAPI
module.  Anyway, more important are the Asterisk voip possibilities
which are already working since there is no hardware involved.

There is a port of Asterisk available but currently without hardware
support.  Caiviar supports Windows CAPI (hardware) and has Cygwin
support, so I try to help the current Cygwin-Asterisk provider to get
at least ISDN hardware support based on the work already done in
Caiviar.  Unfortunately there are problems I have not tracked down
yet.

Since Caiviar based on Cygwin already supports CAPI it is a good point
to start.  Caiviar uses ghostscript for its FAX support, would be nice
to have it for testing.

Thanks, Gerrit -- =^..^=