Quesion for Bash Fork Resource Temporily Unavailable

Dear Timothy and Other all,

I have the same question as in the title. While I
tried to install ns-2.27 or ns-2.28 in cygwin,
resource unavailable happens randomly in the middle of
installation. Sometimes in Tk installation and
sometimes in TCLCL installation. Each has its own
Makefile. I really confused as it seems nothing to do
with the Makefile. Maybe I am wrong, so I attach the
TCLCL makefile for you to check, I have searched all
the website, seems no solution has found. But I should
tell you a truth, that is while I install Ns-2.27 in
previous cygwin in April 2004, no problem happened
until a few days ago, I reinstall Cygwin with new
version. Anyone knows where can I get old Cygwin
version before Apile 2004.

Many Thanks,
Fei