Re: Dynamically load a shared lib created using gcc/Cygwin

mylib.dll was created using gcc/cygwin based on some libraries that were
also built using gcc/cygwin and CANNOT be re-built by other compilers.
I have to, and need only to load mylib.dll at run-time by function
LoadLibrary("mylib.dll")
in an applicaiton that was built by Visual C++ or .NET.
When I ran this application in Windows XP, it hung at LoadLibrary
("mylib.dll").

Sorry about bothering you again