Re: Downgrade

??????

All I'm asking is where can I get an earlier version of cygwin!!!!

If you need more info then here's the post from htdig
---------------------
htdig.exe refuses to run on Cygwin
htdig.exe crashes with DB2 error. Permissions are fine
and the script is being run as administrator. Both 3.1.6
and 3.2.* report this problem with the latest version of
cygwin.

I've also tried clearing everything inside db directory in
vain. It does create db.docdb and wordlist.new file and
then bombs out.

$ rundig
DB2 problem...: PANIC: Invalid argument
DB2 problem...: /opt/www/htdig/db/db.docdb: write failed
for page 1
htdig: Unable to open/create document
database '/opt/www/htdig/db/db.docdb'

htmerge: Unable to open word list
file '/opt/www/htdig/db/db.wordlist'.
Did you index anything?
Check your config file and try running htdig again.

DB2 problem...: /opt/www/htdig/db/db.docdb: dirty flag
set for readonly file pa
DB2 problem...: /opt/www/htdig/db/db.docdb: close: 2
blocks left pinned